Benjamin Netanyahu is pathological liar and a political psychopath
In 2015, former Mossad chief Meir Dagan called Netanyahu’s speech before Congress “bullshit.” In the same year, Israeli news commentator and former politician Yossi Sarid declared that Benjamin Netanyahu “is a psychopath.”Sarid was certainly on the right path, for Netanyahu obviously knows that he is perpetuating lies.
…by Jonas E. Alexis
If you don’t think that Benjamin Netanyahu is a pathological liar, then think again. This man has been lying to the West since he became a politician. In chapter 6 of his 1995 book Fighting Terrorism: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorists, Netanyahu wrote unapologetically:
-  Benjamin Netanyahu, Fighting Terrorism: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorists (New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1995), 121, 122.
-  See for example “‘US, Israel Agree Iran Abandoned Nuclear Bomb,’” Jerusalem Post, March 13, 2012.
-  Steven Erlanger and Graham Bowley, “Israel Unconvinced Iran Has Dropped Nuclear Program,” NY Times, December 5, 2005.
-  Joshua Davidovich, “‘Iran already has a nuclear bomb,’ Israeli paper claims,” Times of Israel, September 27, 2013.
-  Robert Valencia, “Iran Is More Dangerous Than North Korea, Says Israel’s Netanyahu,” Newsweek, November 4, 2017.
-  Ibid.
-  “Ex-Mossad chief calls Netanyahu’s Iran speech ‘bullshit,’” Times of Israel, March 5, 2015.
-  Yossi Sarid, “This Israeli Politician Is Basically a Psychopath. Guess Who,” Haaretz, January 23, 2015; see also Akiva Eldar, “Netanyahu’s Speech of Lies,” Haaretz, September 26, 2011; Yossi Sarid, “Beware: Republican Jews on the Warpath,” Haaretz, February 8, 2015.
“The best estimates at this time place Iran between three and five years away from possessing the prerequisites required for the independent production of nuclear weapons.
“After this time, the Iranian Islamic republic will have the ability to construct atomic weapons without the importation of materials or technology from abroad…The first phase of construction and electrical work will be completed within three to four years.”
Did you catch that? According to Netanyahu’s calculation, Iran should have acquired nuclear weapons by 2000. It’s been more than fifteen years and Iran still doesn’t have nuclear weapons. What’s so interesting is that the intelligence community has universally declared that Iran dropped its nuclear programs a long time ago.
But Israel, of course, was not prepared to deal with that fact because the regime wanted to perpetuate the hoax that Iran was working towards the development of nuclear bombs. When the Israeli regime realized that virtually every serious politician knew that Iran dropped its nuclear program, the same regime rejected the report which was produced by the intelligence community. Defense Minister Ehud Barack said then,
“It is apparently true that in 2003 Iran stopped pursuing its military nuclear program for a certain period of time. But in our estimation, since then it is apparently continuing with its program to produce a nuclear weapon.”
Well, that estimate has been completely false, and the Israeli regime knew pretty well that they were cooking things up. In 2013, the Israeli regime cooked up some evidence saying that Iran already had a nuclear bomb! When the United States and much of the world ignored that categorical lie, the regime quietly stopped the propaganda and moved on to other lies.
Netanyahu’s Fighting Terrorism was hailed as a political breakthrough by the Washington Post, the Washington Times, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the Detroit News, etc. To this very day, none of these Zionist outlets has ever apologized for their abject blunder.
Netanyahu has recently concocted a number of lies over the past few days. Iran, he has said, is “indefinitely more dangerous” than North Korea! Why? Well, Iran wants to “dominate the world.” He added:
“The one potent force in militant Islam that has emerged is Iran. And it is devouring one nation after the other. It is doing so either by direct conflict, or more usually by using proxies.”
This man obviously thinks that the entire world is blind and that no one has been able to keep a record of what’s happening in the Middle East. When was the last time Iran invaded another country? Do a little history. The answer may surprise you.
In 2015, former Mossad chief Meir Dagan called Netanyahu’s speech before Congress “bullshit.” In the same year, Israeli news commentator and former politician Yossi Sarid declared that Benjamin Netanyahu “is a psychopath.”
Sarid was certainly on the right path here, for Netanyahu obviously knows that he is perpetuating lies. Much of the world hasn’t been paying him much attention with respect to Iran, and that certainly is a major defeat for the Israeli regime.