• Home
  • Khamakar Daily
  • 62 Palestinian women prisoners in Israeli jails; military court orders Lara Tarayreh’s release

Israeli forces fail to abort baby of slain Palestinian

Israeli forces also threatened the slain Palestinian’s wife to abort her baby before they murdered him


Hadeel also said that the Israeli occupation forces had previously threatened to abort her baby before murdering her husband as part of putting pressure on her to tell them about his place

Days of Palestine, West Bank -Israeli female occupation soldiers failed on Wednesday night to abort baby of Mohamed al-Faqih, who was murdered by Israeli forces last week.

Our reporter said that the Israeli occupation forces stormed the neighbourhood of Kafr Eddik in the northern West Bank city of Qalqilia and raided the house of Al-Faqih’s father-in-law.

He said that Hadeel Odeh, Al-Faqih’s wife, has been staying at her father’s house since the murder of her husband last week.

The reporter reported Hadeel saying that a number of Israeli female soldiers attempted to abort her baby as they beat her and threatened to kill him.

Meanwhile, Hadeel’s father fell in coma immediately when he saw the Israeli occupation forces beating his bereaved daughter.

According to the reporter, he was evacuated by the Israeli occupation paramedics to an Israel hospital. The reporter said that the father is suffering from serious conditions.

Hadeel also said that the Israeli occupation forces had previously threatened to abort her baby before murdering her husband as part of putting pressure on her to tell them about his place.

(Source / 03.08.2016)

Tags: #ICC4Israel

Video of the Week New Clashes Erupt Between Israeli Security Forces, Muslim Worshippers

Temple Mount temporarily closed to Jewish visitors after clashes with police

The Temple Mount was temporarily closed to Jewish visitors on Wednesday at the order of Jerusalem District Commander Yoram Halevy after Jews broke visitation rules at the holy site, police said. The Jewish visitors were expelled from the compound for bringing sacred books to the Mount and trying to pray there. After one of the individuals was cautioned, another took out a holy book, and the group was expelled. Meanwhile, renewed clashes erupted between protesters and Israeli security forces near the Lion's Gate in the Old City, where police used stun grenades against the demonstrators. A regular dynamic has developed involving clashes between Palestinians and Israel Police over the past several days near the Lion's Gate. Dozens of Palestinians are present at the site on a regular basis, urging devotion to the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount and condemning Israel. During Muslim prayer times, particularly the midday and nighttime prayers, hundreds and sometimes even thousands have been gathering there.

There have been outbreaks of violence during these periods, including stone-throwing or physical confrontations with the police. In most of these incidents, the police have been using stun grenades and sponge-tipped bullets to disperse the crowds. In a number of cases, journalists in the area have also suffered violence at the hands of the police. On Tuesday, Hassan Shaalan, a reporter for the Ynet news website, was struck by a policeman even after he identified himself as a member of the press. A group of Jerusalem-based journalists released a statement of condemnation over the incident and called on the police to permit reporters to do their jobs. The Jerusalem Police responded: "This involved an incident that took place in the course of violent disturbances of the peace that occurred in Jerusalem while the police were acting to remove the demonstrators from the street after some of them refused to vacate. The forces working on the scene are under constant threat to their lives. http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.802141

Boycott Israeli diamond